Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fulfilling day

I'm all set to get my good night sleep. I can say that today, though I have'nt done a great deed nor have I accomplished a great deal of something... today has just been self fulfilling because of a number of things:

First, I was able to prove myself that I can be more patient and quick to do a task. 
Second, my husband and I worked as a team today. ^^ remembering that money and distance are not hindrance. And everyday is a new adventure. Eventhough trials come our way, when conquered together, will only make our marriage stronger. 
Third, I was able to concentrate in my work for almost 5 straight hours without break. Usually it's hard to concentrate when there are a lot of noisance around. dogs barking, children running around and laughing downstairs, these kinds of sruff. 
Finally, I gave my mom a facial. Though she was tired from day's chores, she was sleeping but i kept on applying stuff on her face, i told her one more... another... one more... last one... until i finished applying booster esence, toner, and the like. While doing that stuff for my mom, I felt happy. because this is something that's worth remembering. I thought, in the future when we look back, i hope mom would remember I gave her a facial even though she was sleeping, and that time I would still make her smile and happy. :)

I really feel sleepy now. I could hear roosters crowing.
zzzzzzzzz

No comments: