Sunday, May 15, 2011

Korea Here I come! Nampiona, 제가 당신을보고 싶어 죽겠어요.

Things I want to do when I get there.
1. Give my husband a BIG hugssssssssssssssssssssssss and kisseseseesesessssssssssssssssss.
2. Just hug him for longer than normal hug by the time I meet him in the airport.
3. Say "I love you" million times.
4. Hold my husband's hands while walking.
5. Hug omoni, aboji and halmoni.
6. Hug little Seo yon.
7. Cook for the family. (I think I’ll have them try Filipino food, and some Italian cuisine.)
8. Roam around Busan, and other parts of Korea.
9. Take enough pictures.
10. Go to a river side together with my husband.
11. Watch the stars at night while having coffee or just sleep under the stars.
12. Jog around the city.
13. Anyting my husband wants to do.
14. Just have a great time with my husband!!!(to have quality time together)
Oh nampiona! I miss you terribly!

No comments: